- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, our websites’ contact forms, or other direct contact from you. We do not and will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our websites:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We do not use Malware Scanning. Any personal information you provide via this website is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
EasyGrass LLC does not accept or process orders online, therefore we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to request information about our products and services, you, the user, may decide to complete the form that appears in our CONTACT US page. This form requests certain information (such as name, email address and/or telephone number) which will be used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide other information about yourself or the project that you are planning, but it is not required.
At this time, EasyGrass LLC does not take online orders. Our customer representatives will request specific information from you —in person, via email or telephone— (like nameyou’re your company/project/shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
EasyGrass LLC follows the CAN-SPAM Act, a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. We collect your email address in order to send you information, respond to your inquiries, and/or other requests or questions, as well as promote our products and/or services to our company’s mailing list or continue to send emails to clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- Clearly identify the message as an advertisement.
- Use clear and concise marketing language, images, audio and/or video to convey our promotional message.
- Include the physical address of our company’s headquarters, as well as our local and toll-free telephone numbers and an email address.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link contained in each email.
- Promptly process your opt-out/unsubscribe requests.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. For example:
- We use outside shipping companies to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
Our website, EasyGrass.net, and the EasyIvy.net, EasyMulch.net, and EasyGrassBlock.net pages contain links to each other, to other pages within this website, and to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Questionnaires
From time-to-time our site may request information via surveys or customer satisfaction questionnaires. Participation in these surveys or questionnaires is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), project information, product performance ratings, and other service and/or product related issues.
Contact information will be used to address any issue you may have expressed in the survey or questionnaire. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site, our services and/or products.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. For more details, please visit https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Users are able to change their personal information by emailing us
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via emai within 7 business days
- We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
14181 SW 143 Court, Miami, FL 33186
In Miami: 305.306.8156